Meet the Doctors
Casey Rhoads, DDS, MDS
Dr. Rhoads, originally from Hays, Kansas, has been practicing pediatric dentistry in the Kansas City area since 2016. In addition to her abilities as an experienced pediatric dental specialist, Dr. Rhoads also takes pride in her communication skills. She knows that a clear explanation about a procedure or treatment can help ease a parent’s or child’s anxiety and make each visit more enjoyable. Dr. Rhoads combines a strong work ethic with an engaging approach to bring both honesty and empathy to every appointment.
Dr. Rhoads truly cherishes every minute she gets to spend helping, teaching and interacting with her patients. She believes a positive relationship with your dental provider early on will translate into a positive outlook on dentistry and dental health for life! Dr. Rhoads enjoys watching her young patients grow and is grateful that their parents trust her to be a part of their lives.
When she isn’t treating children in the office, Dr. Casey Rhoads enjoys spending time and traveling with her husband and three children.
- University of Kansas, BA, Human Biology
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry, DDS
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, MDS in Pediatric Dentistry
Affiliations and Awards
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Kansas Dental Association
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, College of Diplomates
- Ralph E. McDonald Award for Research, AAPD 2016